This HGTV star, Sarah's House co-host and Toronto designer has wowed us again with his tailored and trendy style. In this gallery, see photos of the historic home he revived with what he calls a "new Victorian" look -- think classic panelled cabinets, crown moulding and tufted furniture gussied up with red accents, Deco lighting and zigzag patterns. The result is a fun family home with timeless finishes and long-lasting style.
- Lifestyle TV: H&H's spacious main floor makeover
- H&H editors' fave daring paint colours
- Gorgeous traditional kitchens
More from House & Home
- Daring Victorian Kitchen Reno
- Tommy Smythe's Bachelor Pad
- Interview With Tommy Smythe At IDS 2011
- Tommy Smythe's Houses
- Designers' Style Secrets
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 25953
More Lifestyle Videos