A classic symmetrical design was used for this eat-in kitchen. The distressed table and gingham-upholstered antique chairs add rustic charm, while drawers beneath the banquette make full use of space. Paint the interiors of glass-fronted cabinets for a hint of colour that can easily be changed.
- Lifestyle TV: Suzanne Dimma tours a gorgeous renovated kitchen
- Top paint trends for 2012
- House & Home's decorating must-haves for 2012
More from House & Home
- Endless Kitchen Design & Decorating Inspiration
- Bistro & Restaurant-Style Kitchens
- Dramatic Kitchen Makeovers
- Three Top Kitchens
- Home Tour Videos, Including Beautiful Kitchens
Sorry - deadly boring - white cupboards might work for people with a full time maid but for most of us, they usually look disgusting splattered with coffee or whatever we cooked last, or grey with fingerprints.
Do designers only copy each other? Or did you post 4 or 5 pictures of the same kitchen???
More Lifestyle Videos