Clean up hairspray, wipe away hard-water stains and create your own fabric softener sheets with these handy, DIY fabric softener uses
Think fabric softener is just for laundry? Think again. Whether you need to remove wallpaper or simply clean off some baked-on casserole, these simple solutions will make fabric softener a standby for all your homecare needs.
More from Reader's Digest
- 5 More Things to Do with Paper Towels
- 5 More Things To Do with Coffee Filters
- 5 More Things To Do with Aluminum Foil
- 5 More Things To Do with Toothpaste
- 5 More Things To Do with Pop
I am not sure the point of this article other than to sell more fabric softener. All of the "uses" defined are already done with plain soap and water, vinegar and water, or water.
Also, dried on fabric softener on a face cloth is not a great idea when you go to wash your face....
More Lifestyle Videos