Ever the handy kitchen accessory, paper towels can also help in many surprising ways around the home
Our first 5 new uses for paper towels showed that the handy cleaning textile was capable of far more than helping you clean. The low-cost towels can serve as a fat or moisture absorber, or lend a helping hand next time kids are in your kitchen. Plenty of possibilities, and here are 5 more great ones rolled out for you.
- 5 things to do with...everything!
- 5 things to do with pencil erasers
- 5 things to do with coffee filters
More from Reader's Digest
- 5 DIY Remedies for Furniture Water Rings
- 5 More Things To Do with Coffee Filters
- 10 Eco-Smart Laundry Tips
Pick up some tips for decorating the living room of a small apartment in this interior design video from Howcast.
Date 13-07-09, Duration 1:19, Views 11017
More Lifestyle Videos