Send a sexy text to let your man know he’s on your mind when you’re apart. That’s right, it’s not just for politicians and celebrity athletes; it’s for couples in healthy relationships looking to have a little fun, too. “With technology-based infidelity in the news constantly,” explains sex expert Ian Kerner, Ph.D., contributor to GoodinBed.com, “it’s important to remember that sexting is a great way for committed couples to flirt with each other and make each other smile.” Anticipation is like mental foreplay that could lead to the physical kind, too.
- 5 reasons to take a second honeymoon
- Lifestyle TV: He said, she said: How real couples keep the romance alive
- 8 secrets for a successful marriage
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- How Much Time Should a Couple Spend Together?
- 3 Foolproof Ways to Get Your Guy Talking
- The Rules: Dating Your Friend’s Ex
- Holiday Gifts for Every Stage of Your Relationship
You're not just missing opportunities with the opposite sex—research shows shy people are less likely to be promoted. But you can change.
Date 10-09-07, Duration 2:23, Views 295586
More Lifestyle Videos