Send a sexy text to let your man know he’s on your mind when you’re apart. That’s right, it’s not just for politicians and celebrity athletes; it’s for couples in healthy relationships looking to have a little fun, too. “With technology-based infidelity in the news constantly,” explains sex expert Ian Kerner, Ph.D., contributor to GoodinBed.com, “it’s important to remember that sexting is a great way for committed couples to flirt with each other and make each other smile.” Anticipation is like mental foreplay that could lead to the physical kind, too.
- 5 reasons to take a second honeymoon
- Lifestyle TV: He said, she said: How real couples keep the romance alive
- 8 secrets for a successful marriage
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- How Much Time Should a Couple Spend Together?
- 3 Foolproof Ways to Get Your Guy Talking
- The Rules: Dating Your Friend’s Ex
- Holiday Gifts for Every Stage of Your Relationship
Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that aff... More Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that affect women everywhere, from returning to the job force after having kids to ensuring you continue to feed your soul amidst a chaotic family life.
Season 2013, Episode 0220 (7:51), Aired 13-02-20, Views 22567
More Lifestyle Videos