Finally, scientific studies we can actually use!
We scoured the medical and scientific journals to find studies that would help us in the dating world. So smile, wear red, laugh at all his jokes and check out all the other proven ways to become more attractive - tell us which ones worked for you!
This article is something one would expect to have read in the 1940's or 50's. It is encouraging women to be disingenous, unauthentic and manipulative in other words not true to themselves. The "hints" for women to attract men infer that men are just narcisstic superficial and want to be mimicked and tricked into attraction/relationship. A relationship built on these tips could only result in a very unhappy long term relationship when reality sets in, people start being who they really are and not who they were pretending to be. This is a gigantic step backward for both women and men and NO "We haven't come a long way baby" with this type of insidious trash being ciruclated let alone published.
Oh boy... it seems everywhere you go, society is telling you how to catch a man by submitting to him!
Alright Ladies I came across this and thought it would be hilarious to read so I flipped through the slides, laughed a little and then texted one of my male friends and asked him his . After a couple of minutes he responded and his response was, “I had a pretty stressful day today and I really neede****od laugh”. I’m 27 years old and grew up around mostly all males and most of my friends are males. Long story short it means I get to hear them all moan, groan and laugh at what girls of today have become. Here’s some actual tips that may help:
1. Be yourself because you can’t pretend to be someone you’re not for the rest of your life. It’s a total waste of your time when he finds out the real you and runs like hell. Move on to the next! You may have to kiss a few frogs before your find prince charming.
2. Get an education and a job. I can’t even count how many guys have said “There’s nothing like a girl who is beautiful and has a brain.
3. Your pretend high pitched voice is ANNOYING as hell. Correct me if I’m wrong but who wants a high pitched squeaky sound in their ear for the next 50 years? Or even for an hour? Not me!
4. Who gives a **** what color your lipstick is? Most guys who approach you aren’t looking at what color lipstick you have on. Tone it down with the makeup unless you are going out once in a while! Ask any guy, if he’d rather be cake face who takes 30 minutes a day apply her face or a natural look.
5. Keep it classy girls. Act like a lady for god sakes. There’s a fine line between sexy and slutty. Don’t give it up the night you meet a guy and wonder why you never hear from him again. Give a guy somewhat of a challenge and he’ll most likely respect you more.
6. Don’t sit back and wait for him to call or text you. If you want to call or text him then do it and carry on a conversation without out worrying if you’re saying the right thing!
7. Guys don’t want to hear or give a **** about all the drama that’s going on amongst your girlfriends. There are just some things you call up a and vent to.
8. Have a life outside of him. Everyone needs breathing room. Guys need their buddies and we need our girlfriends. Give him his space and make sure to take yours.
9. Don’t be so superficial. Today everyone has fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes and the list goes on. If you spent half the time out and about in public you’d probably meet someone!
I could go on forever but at the end of the day be comfortable with who you are as a person and you'll be perfectly fine.
I'd like to see the scientific research on how to become more attractive to women?..... Oh wait there isn't any.
The George Kastanza's, Doug Hefferen's, Al Bundy's and Jim Belushi's of Hollywood comedy sitcom fame DO NOT get the slim, attractive girl in real life!
Personally, I find women who show up naturally without any make up stuff very very beautiful. Some simply try too hard!.
As a guy I can tell you all the above is true.............if you are thin. There are no attractive fat women. When they talk about curves......they are the ones that go inwards not outwards across the abdomen!!
why are you guys hating on this article. its perfect. it has worked for me perfectly
Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that aff... More Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that affect women everywhere, from returning to the job force after having kids to ensuring you continue to feed your soul amidst a chaotic family life.
Season 2013, Episode 0220 (7:51), Aired 13-02-20, Views 21090
More Lifestyle Videos