Charming, creative ways to ramp up your love life without breaking the bank
Staging a photo shoot is a good way to see if you click. Plus, all you need is a camera phone and some creativity. First, come up with a concept - play fashion model, recreate scenes at famous film locations, or go on a scavenger hunt. Not good at snapping shots? Maybe your goal is to collect a photo strip from every photo booth in town. At first you’ll probably feel a little shy, but after you warm up, you’ll likely be snapping shots for hours.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- 10 traits women want in a man
- Lifestyle TV: Best relationship advice for couples
- Cheating, flirting, snooping: How do Canadians measure up?
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- 9 Dating Mistakes Women Make
- 10 Signs He's a Keeper
- How Much Time Should a Couple Spend Together?
- Is He the One? Why You Shouldn't Force Mr. Right
You're not just missing opportunities with the opposite sex—research shows shy people are less likely to be promoted. But you can change.
Date 10-09-07, Duration 2:23, Views 292395
More Lifestyle Videos