We spoke with FlipMe founder and CEO, Rachel DeAlto, about the top five things you should never do when it comes to flirting
"Flirting the right way is all about balance. Pay compliments, smile and use touch to your advantage, but also ask questions and talk about things with substance. You want to show the object of your affection that you are fun and interested, but also that you are not shallow. If your entire interaction is you being playful and flirtatious, they won't see more than one facet of you."
- 17 things you never knew about kissing
- Lifestyle TV: He said, she said: Embarassing husband and wife moments
- 5 secrets to sexual compatibility
More stories from iVillage.ca
- 9 Dating Mistakes Women Make
- Bad Dating Advice: 12 Maddening Tips You Should Ignore
- When to Have Sex with Your New Guy
- Top 10 Signs He's Into You
Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that aff... More Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that affect women everywhere, from returning to the job force after having kids to ensuring you continue to feed your soul amidst a chaotic family life.
Season 2013, Episode 0220 (7:51), Aired 13-02-20, Views 26538
More Lifestyle Videos