During and after sex, you can discern if a guy is interested in you by how attentive he is; he may not be experienced, but if he's interested he'll make an effort. Men don't engage in foreplay, touch, or maintain eye contact during sex with women they're not attracted to. If your man can look into your eyes in the heat of the moment and listens to your body, then clearly he's into you. If, however, he looks away when you look at him, doesn't want to touch you afterward, or pulls away when you do, then don't expect much from him in the future.
More from Marie Claire
- 20 Secrets Men NEVER Tell Women
- Romantic Date Ideas You Never Thought of Before
- Are Your Birth Control Habits as Safe as You Think?
- Sexy Hairstyles for Medium-Length Hair
- Look Skinnier in Shorts with This Move