Seems guys are befuddled by bells and whistles (or, as one of them put it, "anything that's bedazzled and glittery, like she's about to audition for a music video"). And anyway, what could be better than a no-frills, and hence perfect-for-ever-and-ever, dress? Good advice from Lou, 27: "Keep it basic and let your curves do the talking."
Dress, Mackage, $425. Necklace, Jane Basch, $135. Bangles, Sarah Chloe, $129 each. Heels, Kors Michael Kors, $225.
How to sex up a sweater dress
More from Redbook
- 10 Ways to Heat Up Your Love Life
- Foreplay Tips Moves Men Secretly Crave
- 3 Steps That Will Save You $1000 This Year
- Get a Flat Tummy in 2 Minutes
- Unexpected Ways to Turn Him On