Celebs are known to fall for each other on the job, the latest couple being Kat Dennings and Nick Zano of 2 Broke Girls. While most of these love connections tend to crash & burn as soon as the director yells, "It's a wrap!", there are some that have staying power. Will Kat and Nick make it? Only time will tell. But check out a few dating ground rules that seem to have worked for these other celeb couples...
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Where They Met:Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Dating Rule: Try waiting until you're not directly working on a project together to officially test the relationship waters, says Nicole Williams, author of Girl On Top: Your Guide to Turning Dating Rules Into Career Success. Angie and Brad reportedly began seeing each other only after Mr. & Mrs. Smith wrapped, which made it easier to focus on work (and reduced the odds of crazy-bad tension if things hadn't worked out).
- Love lessons from super-tight celebrity couples
- Lifestyle TV: Worst relationship advice for couples
- The best celeb marriage advice
More from Cosmopolitan
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Women and Relationships
- 30 Ways to Turn Him On
- The One Sexy Thing Youre Not Giving Him Enough Of
- 8 Things Guys Notice About You Instantly
- What Men Secretly Think of Your Hair and Makeup
You're not just missing opportunities with the opposite sex—research shows shy people are less likely to be promoted. But you can change.
Date 10-09-07, Duration 2:23, Views 293944
More Lifestyle Videos