Signs he's the one
Not sure if your man is husband material? Here's how to tell if he's the one.
It’s easy to tell if a man will be fun to date: he’s funny, friendly, flirty. But does he have staying power? Will he be a good husband, rise to the challenge of raising children, persevere through tough times, stay faithful? That’s a harder call. Fortunately, you don’t have to just go on gut instinct (or, heaven forbid, trial and error). Science is on the case: Researchers are narrowing down what kind of men have the happiest wives. Here are eight key traits they have – and how to spot them.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- 10 things you should add to your vows
- Lifestyle TV: How to know if you should get married
- 10 things to know before you get engaged
More Stories from Chatelaine
- How to bring more intimacy into your relationship
- 10 commandments for a successful relationship
- How a couple can overcome infidelity
- Three secret weapons for a happy relationship
Follow MSN.ca Lifestyle (@MSNcaLS) on Twitter!
As long as you two work as a team, and know what each one wants in a relationship. thats all that matters really. To each their own. and no one is perfect, however our partners are perfect in our own eyes.
Even though we all have flaws, thats what makes us, us. the uniuqe, little things that make the world and our relationship tick.
P.S. You should LOVE someone, not just LIKE them!! ( this is in reference to # 8 )