We weigh in on whether you should, or shouldn't, consider dating the younger guy
There was a time when the Mrs. Robinsons of the world were seen as more of a joke and something to be ashamed of; The overly sexual older woman, teaching the naive, inexperienced younger man. But over the years, the age gap has shrunk and the stereotype has fewer relevancies.
Perhaps due credit should be given to celebrities such as Madonna and Guy Ritchie, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, who publicly paved the way for ‘the older woman’ everywhere. But can relationships with a younger man really last? With the breakups of these highly publicized celebrity romances, it makes one wonder if the age gap is something that can't be overcome. Here, we look at five pros and cons of dating a younger man.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- 11 fun things to do with a woman
- Lifestyle TV: Online dating do's and don'ts
- Would you ask a man out? You definitely should!
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- What Are Your Biggest Dating Deal Breakers?
- 11 Ways to Beat the Breakup Blues
- The Rules: Dating Your Friend’s Ex
- Jealousy: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
You're not just missing opportunities with the opposite sex—research shows shy people are less likely to be promoted. But you can change.
Date 10-09-07, Duration 2:23, Views 292301
More Lifestyle Videos