A top sex expert offers tips on how to turn up the heat
Don't listen to Mick Jagger. We actually can get some satisfaction and, when it comes to sex, maybe a lot. How? Judy Dutton, author of How We Do It: How the Science of Sex Can Make You a Better Lover, interviewed a slew of sex researchers, analyzed studies, and talked to average people about what turns them on. She shares some scientifically based tips to put some sizzle back in your relationship.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: How real couples keep the romance alive
- 30 days, 30 ways to improve your relationship
- 7 easy ways to bring the sexy back
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- 10 Facts You Always Wanted to Know about Penises
- 23 Embarrassing Sex Questions Answered
- I Want Sex More Than My Husband: Am I Normal?
- A Guy's Guide to Gals on Giving Amazing Oral Sex
Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that aff... More Feb. 20: Pediatrician Dr. Lisa Thornton, author Rachel Campos-Duffy, and journalist Heather Braver talk candidly about the topics that affect women everywhere, from returning to the job force after having kids to ensuring you continue to feed your soul amidst a chaotic family life.
Season 2013, Episode 0220 (7:51), Aired 13-02-20, Views 21842
More Lifestyle Videos