A top sex expert offers tips on how to turn up the heat
Don't listen to Mick Jagger. We actually can get some satisfaction and, when it comes to sex, maybe a lot. How? Judy Dutton, author of How We Do It: How the Science of Sex Can Make You a Better Lover, interviewed a slew of sex researchers, analyzed studies, and talked to average people about what turns them on. She shares some scientifically based tips to put some sizzle back in your relationship.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- Lifestyle TV: How real couples keep the romance alive
- 30 days, 30 ways to improve your relationship
- 7 easy ways to bring the sexy back
More Stories from iVillage.ca
- 10 Facts You Always Wanted to Know about Penises
- 23 Embarrassing Sex Questions Answered
- I Want Sex More Than My Husband: Am I Normal?
- A Guy's Guide to Gals on Giving Amazing Oral Sex
You're not just missing opportunities with the opposite sex—research shows shy people are less likely to be promoted. But you can change.
Date 10-09-07, Duration 2:23, Views 291428
More Lifestyle Videos