10 Weirdest Wedding Favours
You know the type we're talking about - it's that what-am-I-ever-going-to-do-with-this? trinket that all wedding guests politely tuck into their bags at the end of the night. Here are 10 of them (as told by brides on TheKnot.com) that left us scratching our heads
1. "A picture frame that was 1"x2"...seriously, what the heck am I going to fit in that?"
2. "A goldfish...don't ask."
3. "A can of sardines."
4. "A miniature ice cream scoop with a creepy figurine handle."
5. "Wedding cake candles..."
- 5 ways Facebook can ruin your wedding
- Lifestyle TV: Wedding bouquet alternatives
- Bing Shopping: Shop for wedding dress ideas
- 5 of the most expensive wedding dresses ever
6. "A scroll with the couple's life story."
7. "A gray plastic rock with a little Celtic symbol on it."
8. "A mini bar of soap. My uncle thought it was white chocolate and took a bite."
9. "A homemade bookmark in memory of someone who had passed away. The thought was nice, but I didn't want to see a stranger's face when I opened my books."
10. "A business card. Seriously."
From The Knot
- 10 most outrageous wedding photos
- 21 hilarious groom's wedding cakes
- 250+ gorgeous wedding hairstyles
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- The 10 ugliest bridesmaid dresses of all time