The Gist: It's like The Newlywed Game
- Questions about the couple's relationship for the groom
- Video recording (either on DVD or flash drive) of the groom answering the questions
- A TV or computer to play the video
- A remote for pausing
Pre-Party Prep: Film the groom (or have him film himself) answering specific questions about their relationship. Have him start by posing the question, for example, "Where did we first kiss?" and then answering it.
How to play: At the party, play the video and hit pause after the groom asks the question, giving the bride a chance to say her answer to the group. Then play the rest to see how the groom answered the question. If the bride gets it wrong, give her some sort of punishment, like taking a drink.
From The Knot
- 9 things your bridesmaids want you to know
- 10 fun bridal shower ideas you'll love
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Gorgeous wedding hairstyle photos
- Your 6-month wedding fitness plan