This season, it's all about updating the classic wedding details with fresh, inspired-by-nature elements
1. Spring Wedding Colour Trends
Soft, romantic colour palettes made up of barely there hues are big for weddings this spring. Event designers like Juliet Totten of Poppies & Posies are using lots of pink, lavender, robin's egg blue and green. Pair a soft colour palette with lots of texture like warm wood, branches, milk glass and even copper.
While soft colour palettes are popular, an all-white wedding with a here-or-there fluorescent colour pop (inspired by this season's fashion runways) is another trendy and definitely daring way to go.
- Top wedding trends for 2012
- Lifestyle TV: Top wedding dress trends for 2012
- 101 celebrity engagement rings
From The Knot
- 16 best new bridesmaid dresses
- 250+ gorgeous wedding hairstyles
- 7 stylish short wedding dresses
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Top 10 wedding dress trends from spring 2012
There are so many potential sources for inspiration when deciding on your wedding cake design. Watch for one-of-a-kind wedding cakes that were inspired... More There are so many potential sources for inspiration when deciding on your wedding cake design. Watch for one-of-a-kind wedding cakes that were inspired by wedding invitations.
Date 13-07-01, Duration 2:38, Views 1532
More Lifestyle Videos