This season, it's all about updating the classic wedding details with fresh, inspired-by-nature elements
1. Spring Wedding Colour Trends
Soft, romantic colour palettes made up of barely there hues are big for weddings this spring. Event designers like Juliet Totten of Poppies & Posies are using lots of pink, lavender, robin's egg blue and green. Pair a soft colour palette with lots of texture like warm wood, branches, milk glass and even copper.
While soft colour palettes are popular, an all-white wedding with a here-or-there fluorescent colour pop (inspired by this season's fashion runways) is another trendy and definitely daring way to go.
- Top wedding trends for 2012
- Lifestyle TV: Top wedding dress trends for 2012
- 101 celebrity engagement rings
From The Knot
- 16 best new bridesmaid dresses
- 250+ gorgeous wedding hairstyles
- 7 stylish short wedding dresses
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Top 10 wedding dress trends from spring 2012
Is baby crying but you’re not sure if they’re hungry or tired? TheBump.com gives signs to look for to help understand what your baby’s cry means.
Date 14-01-31, Duration 1:29, Views 54
More Lifestyle Videos