This season, it's all about updating the classic wedding details with fresh, inspired-by-nature elements
1. Spring Wedding Colour Trends
Soft, romantic colour palettes made up of barely there hues are big for weddings this spring. Event designers like Juliet Totten of Poppies & Posies are using lots of pink, lavender, robin's egg blue and green. Pair a soft colour palette with lots of texture like warm wood, branches, milk glass and even copper.
While soft colour palettes are popular, an all-white wedding with a here-or-there fluorescent colour pop (inspired by this season's fashion runways) is another trendy and definitely daring way to go.
- Top wedding trends for 2012
- Lifestyle TV: Top wedding dress trends for 2012
- 101 celebrity engagement rings
From The Knot
- 16 best new bridesmaid dresses
- 250+ gorgeous wedding hairstyles
- 7 stylish short wedding dresses
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Top 10 wedding dress trends from spring 2012
Doctors sometimes recommend you get off your feet during pregnancy. Watch to find out under which circumstances a physician may advise bed rest from Th... More Doctors sometimes recommend you get off your feet during pregnancy. Watch to find out under which circumstances a physician may advise bed rest from TheBump.com.
Date 14-03-25, Duration 0:50, Views 89
More Lifestyle Videos