The dress that may have inspired Kate Middleton's now infamous gown was worn by Grace Kelly when she married Prince Rainier in 1956 and is said to have been worth around $8,000. And while that figure may not impress you much, especially after reading about the Duchess's modern-day version, it reportedly doesn't include the labor fee for MGM costume designer Helen Rose, who designed the gown. And of course, that was 56 years ago, when $8,000 was more like $65,000.
-- Kristin Koch
From The Knot
- 7 Kate Middleton dress look-alikes
- 8 most outrageous wedding dresses from bridal fashion week
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Top 10 ugliest bridesmaid dresses ever
- Top 15 bridal beauty mistakes
Is baby crying but you’re not sure if they’re hungry or tired? TheBump.com gives signs to look for to help understand what your baby’s cry means.
Date 14-01-31, Duration 1:29, Views 55
More Lifestyle Videos