8 Hot Wedding Dress Trends For 2012
The newest wedding gown styles, silhouettes, and details
What started off as a few hot spots on fall's ready-to-wear runways (à la Stella McCartney and Marc Jacobs) has become bridal fashion's must-have motif. From dainty point d'esprit decorating Isaac Mizrahi's tulle column, to the bolder-the-better circles splashed on Carolina Herrera's and J. Crew's gowns, the quintessential pattern has been revived for your big day.
Information is current as of the original date of publication.
- 9 must-try bridal beauty looks
- Lifestyle TV: Trendy wedding gowns under $1,000
- 6 fashion-inspired wedding themes
More Stories from Flare
- 9 Red Carpet Ideas To Steal For Your Wedding Look
- 28 Sparkling Pieces of Wedding Jewellery
- 12 Fresh Bridal Veils and Headpieces
- Top 5 Trend-Setting Celebrity Wedding Gowns of 2011