When famous faces walk down the aisle, the whole world turns to watch them. Take a peek at these celebrities' designer dresses and haute hairstyles
Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married at the beautiful Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy in 2006. Katie wore a Giorgio Armani off-the-shoulder gown adorned with Valenciennes lace and Swarovski crystals. Tom wore a navy, two-button Armani tux. The couple reportedly had a short ceremony, but the kiss latest for an entire three minutes!
- Lifestyle TV: Celebrity wedding planning tips
- 33 amazing celebrity wedding hair ideas
- 101 celebrity engagement rings
More from Real Beauty
- 100 Celebrity Hairstyles We Love
- 33 Surprising Things That Ruin Your Skin
- 101 Lazy Girl Makeover Tips
- 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- 27 Things Every Woman Should Know for Better Sex
Trying to figure out how much to spend on your wedding but not sure where to start? Learn how to create a realistic wedding budget with these tips from... More Trying to figure out how much to spend on your wedding but not sure where to start? Learn how to create a realistic wedding budget with these tips from TheKnot.com.
Date 9 hrs ago, Duration 2:19, Views 623
More Lifestyle Videos