Of course they were some of the first people you called after the proposal, but hold on before asking all your besties to be in your wedding party. Drama has a habit of popping up in the early stages of engagements, so wait for the initial "Oh my god - you're engaged!" phase to die down before asking your girls to be bridesmaids. A few weeks after your engagement, you'll have a better idea of who's excited to dive into wedding planning with you and who might have a better time at your wedding as a guest.
From The Knot
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Gorgeous wedding hairstyle photos
- 10 biggest wedding planning mistakes
- The 10 wedding rules you can break
- 20 secrets to a fun wedding reception