Forget the traditional ball gown. Formfitting, slim dresses are this season's hottest style.
A cathedral-length train scattered with chiffon petals gives this fitted lace gown a whimsical flair.
Gown by Enzoani, $3,300; necklace by Dannijo, $420M
By Heather Levine
- Lifestyle TV: 8 bold bridal gown looks
- 8 weirdest wedding spots ever
- 10 things you shouldn't say at a gay wedding
From The Knot
- Gorgeous wedding hairstyle photos
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
- Your 6-month wedding fitness plan
- 10 things to do after buying your wedding dress
- 8 dream wedding dresses
who could afford these dresses. use real size models next time. id look slim if i was a size 0 too.
With all the plus and real size models, you could have proven your point that these dresses are slimming and probably made more in sales. Why would you try to sell these beautiful gowns using slim women? This type of advertising is a thing of the past.