The setting? A 200-year-old barn complete with long exposed-wood tables, large chandeliers and ambient lighting. The flowers? Lace-wrapped bouquets of wild roses, lilies of the valley, Queen Anne's lace and gardenias. The food? Delicate wild game like juniper-spiced venison, cider-braised pheasant and pan-roasted quail, Top Chef: Texas-style. Brides will be channeling the Old West with a rustic-elegant spin a la Lauren Bush and David Lauren's recent nuptials.
-- TheKnot.com Editors
- 5 most expensive wedding dresses ever
- Lifestyle TV: Hot bridal jewelry trends
- Bing: Wedding planning checklist
From The Knot
- 20 secrets to a fun wedding reception
- 21 epic groom's cakes
- 25 ways to keep your guests happy
- Gorgeous wedding hairstyle photos
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
Is baby crying but you’re not sure if they’re hungry or tired? TheBump.com gives signs to look for to help understand what your baby’s cry means.
Date 14-01-31, Duration 1:29, Views 55
More Lifestyle Videos