The setting? A 200-year-old barn complete with long exposed-wood tables, large chandeliers and ambient lighting. The flowers? Lace-wrapped bouquets of wild roses, lilies of the valley, Queen Anne's lace and gardenias. The food? Delicate wild game like juniper-spiced venison, cider-braised pheasant and pan-roasted quail, Top Chef: Texas-style. Brides will be channeling the Old West with a rustic-elegant spin a la Lauren Bush and David Lauren's recent nuptials.
-- TheKnot.com Editors
- 5 most expensive wedding dresses ever
- Lifestyle TV: Hot bridal jewelry trends
- Bing: Wedding planning checklist
From The Knot
- 20 secrets to a fun wedding reception
- 21 epic groom's cakes
- 25 ways to keep your guests happy
- Gorgeous wedding hairstyle photos
- Search 500+ new wedding dresses
There are so many potential sources for inspiration when deciding on your wedding cake design. Watch for one-of-a-kind wedding cakes that were inspired... More There are so many potential sources for inspiration when deciding on your wedding cake design. Watch for one-of-a-kind wedding cakes that were inspired by wedding invitations.
Date 13-07-01, Duration 2:38, Views 1337
More Lifestyle Videos